Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Paint Shop at 46 Cross Street in Old Port, Portland, was owned by Albion H. Brown in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 46 Cross Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Old Port
- 1924 Owner: Albion H. Brown
- Use: Paint Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38B Lot 4 Book 34 Page 3
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Painting and Decorating
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- W. L. Richardson
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.