Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office & Storage at 285-291 Commercial Street in Old Port, Portland, was owned by Richardson Wharf Company in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-21 Center Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 285-291 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Old Port
- 1924 Owner: Richardson Wharf Company
- Use: Office & Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38G Lot 3 Book 34 Page 6
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Home of Superba Brand Food Products
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.