Contributed by an individual through Colby College Special Collections
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Synagogue Sunday schools offer education in Jewish values and Bible stories, like the story of Esther being acted out at Beth Israel in Waterville in the 1950s.
About This Item
- Title: Purim play, Beth Israel, Waterville, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fasts and feasts--Judaism
- Half-shekel (Jewish rite)
- Jewish religious education--Maine--Waterville
- Drama in Jewish religious education--Maine--Waterville
For more information about this item, contact:Colby College Special Collections
5150 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.