Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Shed - Wagon at Bradbury Court in East End, Portland, was owned by Chase Transfer Company in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 216-222 Fore Street.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, Shed, Bradbury Court, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East End
- 1924 Owner: Chase Transfer Company
- Use: Shed - Wagon
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29N Lot 6 Book 34 Page 6
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.