Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Hartley Little Lord working in the York Mills between 1892 and 1902, and living in Saco.
About This Item
- Title: Hartley Little Lord, York Mills, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: 529
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile mill workers--Maine
- York Manufacturing Company (Saco, Me.)--Employees
- Textile Industry--Maine--Saco
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.