Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 52765
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Veterans Hall at 42-44 Free Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Trustees, Bosworth Post #2 G A R in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 50-52 Cotton Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 42-44 Free Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Trustees, Bosworth Post #2 G A R
- Use: Veterans Hall
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38C Lot 1 Book 33 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.