Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
- Item 5272
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Maine Centennial Parade was held in Portland on July 5, 1920. A 10-day Centennial celebration lasted from June 26-July 5, 1920.
Float #4 "The Indian Medicine Man" is passing by the reviewing stand.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Centennial Parade reviewing stand, Portland, 1920
- Creation Date: 1920-07-05
- Subject Date: 1920-07-05
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.2869
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Portland
- Floats (Parades)--Maine--Portland
- Parades and processions--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.