Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a detail view of construction methods used in the building of Fort Halifax of Winslow.
About This Item
- Title: Fort Halifax contruction, Winslow, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Winslow
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Winslow
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Building construction--Maine--Winslow--Fort Halifax.
- Fort Halifax--Building construction--Photographs.
- Forts and fortifications--Maine--Winslow.
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- United States--History--French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.