Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Several blockhouses occupied the Fort Halifax site in Winslow. The last blockhouse was restored in 1873.
About This Item
- Title: Fort Halifax Blockhouse, Winslow, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Winslow
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Winslow
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Forts and fortifications--Maine--Winslow.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.