Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a card photograph of an area around the Battle of Gettysburg, Pa. in the American Civil War.
About This Item
- Title: Culp's Hill from East Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, ca. 1865
- Creator: Tapton, W. H.
- Creation Date: circa 1865
- Subject Date: circa 1865
- Town: Gettysburg
- State: PA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Military--Civil War
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Gettysburg (Pa.), Battle of, 1863.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Battlefields--Gettysburg (Pa.)--Photographs.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.