Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910. Trull was Biddeford's first homeopathic hospital, and was owned and operated by Dr. J. Frank Trull. It was home to a nursing school as well.
About This Item
- Title: Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Carr V.1, #208
- Collection: Richard N. Carr Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Trull Hospital (Biddeford, Me.)
- Trull, J. Frank--Commemoration
- Nursing schools--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.