Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"New" and "old" views of Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910. Dr. J. Frank Trull studied the profession of medicine at the Medical School of Boston University, graduating in 1894 with the degree of M. D. In the same year he opened an office in Biddeford, and had a large practice in that city. He built the Trull Hospital in Biddeford in 1900. It was destroyed by fire in March, 1906, and rebuilt immediately, the new building being larger with more capacity for patients.
About This Item
- Title: "New" and "old" views of Trull Hospital, Biddeford, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: 1913-04-21
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Carr V.1, #212
- Collection: Richard N. Carr Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Trull Hospital (Biddeford, Me.)
- Nursing schools--Maine--Biddeford
- Trull, J. Frank--Commemoration
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.