Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Biddeford's first homeopathic hospital, Trull Hospital, was opened in June of 1900. At the time it was built, the medical profession was divided into two camps--Homeopathy and Allopathy. The Trull was named for Dr. J. Frank Trull, its founder.
About This Item
- Title: Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Carr V.1, #214
- Collection: Richard N. Carr Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Trull Hospital (Biddeford, Me.)
- Trull, J. Frank--Commemoration
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.