Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Skowhegan High School.
Three orphan children are enjoying a game of golf at the Good Will golf course. In this picture an orphan girl is close to getting her ball in the hole, a young boy is her caddy, and a young man is assisting in the game.
About This Item
- Title: Girl playing golf, Fairfield, ca.1930
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: 2011.0200
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--People
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Social aspects
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.