Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Bowdoin Circle Monument is at the start of the Bowdoin Trail on the Good Will-Hinckley campus in an area known as Sunset Park. The plaques on the monument have quotes about trees. The monument was built of local field stone by Mr. Tuttle.
About This Item
- Title: Bowdoin Circle Monument, Fairfield, ca. 1930
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm x 16.8 cm
- Local Code: 2011.204
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.