Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Diving board and platform along the east side of the Kennebec River at the place known as "The Good Will Pines" that was used by the orphan children at Good Will-Hinckley. Note the logs from a river drive in the background floating in the water. Moody School for boys on the Good Will-Hinckley campus is in the background on the other side of the Kennebec River.
About This Item
- Title: Diving board, Good Will Home, Fairfield, ca. 1925
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11.4 cm
- Local Code: 2001.11.151
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Fairfield
- Kennebec River (Me.)
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)
- Diving boards--Maine--Fairfield
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.