Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Post Office at 65-79 Exchange Street in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by U.S. Government in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 169-183 Middle Street/76-90 Market Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, 65-79 Exchange Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: U.S. Government
- Use: Post Office
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 32D Lot 5 Book 30 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.