Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000 at the Deering car house in Portland. Crane car #1000 was used as a maintenance or utility vehicle, laying rail and ties, as well as assisting with wrecked or derailed cars.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000, Portland, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 9 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.