Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Portsmouth, Dover, & York Railway (subsequently the Atlantic Shore Line Railroad) post office car #108 was built by the Laconia Car Company in 1904. Here it is photographed in York, during the winter, with its operators.
About This Item
- Title: Railway post office car #108, York, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: York
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-7-107
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Railroad employees
- Portsmouth Dover & York Street Railway
- Railway mail cars--Maine
- Railway mail cars--New Hampshire
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.