Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Nursing Home at 60 Emery Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Home for Aged Women in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, 60 Emery Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Home for Aged Women
- Use: Nursing Home
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 61G Lot 8 Book 30 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.