Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Carroll, Geraldine and Eleanor Gifford in the "Stone Garden" of sedimentary and igneous rocks at Good Will. In the background is the trailside museum, "Granite House". Granite House was designed by Charles D. Hubbard and contained specimens of Maine granites and 9 paintings of Maine granite quarries by artist Charles D. Hubbard.
About This Item
- Title: Granite House, Fairfield, 1938
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: 1938-06-18
- Subject Date: 1938-06-18
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.1 cm x 6.5 cm
- Local Code: 2010.009.135
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stone in landscape gardening
- Good Will-Hinckley (Hinckley, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.