Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An unidentified woman from Sanford in a decorated, feathered hat, muff and lace collars and cuffs. She is posed in front of a photographer's studio landscape image.
About This Item
- Title: Unidentified woman, Sanford, ca. 1900
- Creator: Gerry's Studio, Sanford
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Sanford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2521, Box 4/4
- Collection: Cressey family photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.