Unidentified woman, Sanford, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An unidentified woman from Sanford in a decorated, feathered hat, muff and lace collars and cuffs. She is posed in front of a photographer's studio landscape image.
- Title: Unidentified woman, Sanford, ca. 1900
- Creator: Gerry's Studio, Sanford
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Sanford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2521, Box 4/4
- Collection: Cressey family photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.