Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Funeral Parlor at 747 Congress Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Hay & Peabody in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Mellen E. Bolster House.
About This Item
- Address: 747 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Hay & Peabody
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Funeral Parlor
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 47A Lot 20 Book 20 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.