Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This advertising card displays information on cloth covered caskets, a product of Haskell & Oak of Garland.
About This Item
- Title: Haskell & Oak advertising, Garland, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Garland
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Ephemera--Trade cards
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Advertising cards--Maine--Garland.
- Business enterprises--Maine--Garland.
- Commercial art--Maine--Garland.
- Trade cards--Maine--Garland.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.