Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This advertising card describes the characteristics of the material tricora, and the qualities of corsets made from tricora. It is distributed by Wheelwright, Clark & Company of Bangor, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: The Tricora corset, Bangor, ca. 1880
- Creator: Wheelwright, Clark & Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: Ephemera--Trade cards; A81-20
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business enterprises--Maine--Bangor
- Trade cards--Maine--Bangor
- Advertising cards--Maine--Bangor
- Commercial art--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.