Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Two family at 12-16 Cushman Court in West End, Portland, was owned by Georgianna Hodgdon in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Albert F. Hodgdon.
About This Item
- Address: 12-16 Cushman Court, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Georgianna Hodgdon
- Use: Dwelling - Two family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 55B Lot 16 Book 25 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.