Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This image was taken from the book, "Original photographs taken on the battlefields during the Civil War" by Mathew B. Brady and Alexander Gardner, 1907, published by E.B. Eaton, Hartford, Conn. Written on the image is "copyright 1907 by E.B. Eaton."
About This Item
- Title: Scouts and guides with the Army of the Potomac, ca. 1865
- Creation Date: circa 1865
- Subject Date: circa 1865
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: 973.797 Ea83
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Regimental Histories--Army of the Potomac--Photographs.
- United States. Army of the Potomac--History.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.