Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This image was taken from the book, "Original photographs taken on the battlefields during the Civil War" by Mathew B. Brady and Alexander Gardner, 1907, published by E.B. Eaton, Hartford, Conn. Written on the image is "copyright 1907 by E.B. Eaton."
About This Item
- Title: Scouts and guides with the Army of the Potomac, ca. 1865
- Creation Date: circa 1865
- Subject Date: circa 1865
- Location: USA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: 973.797 Ea83
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Regimental Histories--Army of the Potomac--Photographs.
- United States. Army of the Potomac--History.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.