Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Laundry at 303-309 Cumberland Avenue in Bayside, Portland, was owned by Universal Laundry Inc. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 45-51 Elm Street.
About This Item
- Address: 303-309 Cumberland Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Universal Laundry Inc.
- Use: Laundry
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 33N Lot 18 Book 23 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.