Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This advertising card is selling the idea of using gas ranges instead of wood or coal cooking stoves. The seller of these stoves seems to be the Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway in Rockland.
About This Item
- Title: Advertising card, Rockland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Rockland
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Ephemera--Trade cards
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Advertising cards--Maine--Rockland.
- Commercial art--Maine--Rockland.
- Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway (Me.)
- Trade cards--Maine--Rockland.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.