Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Longshoremen's Benevolent Society float in a parade on Cumberland Avenue between Preble and Brown Streets in Portland, circa 1880.
About This Item
- Title: Longshoremen's Benevolent Society, Portland, ca. 1894
- Creation Date: circa 1894
- Subject Date: circa 1894
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 827, Box 7/2
- Collection: Louis A. Winnick glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Longshoremen's Benevolent Society (Me.)
- Parades and processions--Maine--Portland
- Portland Longshoremans Benevolent Society (Me.)
- Portland's Longshoremen's Benevolent Society (Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.