Contributed by Matt Hoopes through Lubec Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Postcard photograph of Millard Reynolds at his residence on North Lubec Road. The Reynolds family was among the earliest to settle on Seward's Neck, later to become North Lubec.
About This Item
- Title: Millard Reynolds residence, North Lubec, 1910
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating 7 Publishing Co., Orange, Mass.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 13.9 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.