Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This stereograph shows poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, (1807-1882), at his summer home in Nahant, Massachusetts, taken in 1850.
About This Item
- Title: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Nahant, Massachusetts, 1850
- Creator: Smith, Mason Philip
- Creation Date: 1850
- Subject Date: 1850
- Town: Nahant
- State: MA
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Longfellow, Henry
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Photographs
- Poets, American--Maine--Stereographs
- Authors, American--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.