Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Working drawing by Portland architect John Calvin Stevens for the residence of Mrs. Brooks Leavitt in Wilton.
About This Item
- Title: Residence for Mrs. Brooks Leavitt, Wilton, ca. 1935
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Wilton
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-A-7, JCS0007-1-1935
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.