Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The John Calvin Stevens architectural firm of Portland made this presentation drawing in colored pencil of the residence for Mrs. Brooks Leavitt in Wilton.
About This Item
- Title: Leavitt residence, Wilton, ca. 1935
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Wilton, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Pencil on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-A-7, JCS0007-1-1935
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.