Contributed by Maine Historical Society
John Calvin Stevens's working drawings of the General John Marshall Brown house, called "Thornhurst," in Falmouth Foreside.
About This Item
- Title: General John Marshall Brown's house, Falmouth Foreside, ca. 1888
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1888
- Subject Date: circa 1888
- Town: Falmouth Foreside
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 82 cm x 56 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-C-1 Box 2 Record 24 OS 24, JCS0025-1-1882
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.