Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An architectural drawing of the dining room at the Poland Spring House.
About This Item
- Title: Dining room, Poland Spring, ca. 1880
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Poland Spring, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 10-D-7 Box 6 Record 724, JCS0633-1-1880
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings--1880-1900--Maine--Poland Spring
- Architecture--Designs and plans--Elevations
- Architecture--Designs and plans--Presentation drawings
- Architecture--Designs and plans--Sketches
- Hotel architecture
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.