Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An English cottage style house designed by the Portland architectural firm of John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens.
About This Item
- Title: Brooklawn House, Portland, ca. 1936
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1936
- Subject Date: 1936
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS1-E-2 Oversize Record 666, JCS0600-1-1936
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings--1930-1940--Maine--Portland
- Brooklawn Memorial Park (Portland, Me.)
- Contour plan
- Site plan
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.