Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architects John Calvin Stevens II and his father John Howard Stevens drew street, site, landscape and grade plans for defense housing at Redbank Village in South Portland.
The World War II housing was built by the Federal Public Housing Authority.
About This Item
- Title: Redbank Village, South Portland, 1942
- Creation Date: 1942
- Subject Date: 1942
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Record 642, Oversize, JCS0588-1-1942
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings--1940-1950--Maine--South Portland
- Housing developments--Maine--Portland
- Public housing--Maine--South Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.