Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 4005
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architects John Calvin Stevens II and his father John Howard Stevens drew street, site, landscape and grade plans for defense housing at Redbank Village in South Portland.
The World War II housing was built by the Federal Public Housing Authority.
About This Item
- Title: Redbank Village, South Portland, 1942
- Creation Date: 1942
- Subject Date: 1942
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Record 642, Oversize, JCS0588-1-1942
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings--1940-1950--Maine--South Portland
- Housing developments--Maine--Portland
- Public housing--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.