Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Store - Grocery at 911 Congress Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Ida Levee in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, 911 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Ida Levee
- Use: Store - Grocery
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 65E Lot 30 Book 20 Page 5
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.