Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Two Famliy & Two Stores at 783-785 Congress Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Rufus Lamson in 1924. The property owner is listed as a Civil War Veteran.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 783-785 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Rufus Lamson
- Use: Dwelling - Two Famliy & Two Stores
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 47A Lot 14 Book 20 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.