Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single Family & Doctors Office at 721-723 Congress Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Mary Holt in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Dr. E. Eugene Holt House.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 721-723 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Mary Holt
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Dwelling - Single Family & Doctors Office
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 47C Lot 26 Book 20 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.