Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store & Picture Framing Studio at 588 Congress Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Heirs of Mary L. Goodridge in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 149 Free Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 588 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Heirs of Mary L. Goodridge
- Use: Store & Picture Framing Studio
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37G Lot 3 Book 19 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.