Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Seven stores & Theater at 414-424 Congress Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Estate of Michael Lunch Ellen J. O'Neil et als Trustees in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 51-55 Temple Street, Congress Hall. The property was subsequently owned by Joseph & Jacob Mack.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 414-424 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Estate of Michael Lunch Ellen J. O'Neil et als Trustees
- Use: Seven stores & Theater
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 32G Lot 11 Book 19 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.