Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Rest House at 92-182 West Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Portland Terminal Co. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was opposite Emery Street foot bridge.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 92-182 West Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Portland Terminal Co.
- Use: Rest House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 60F Lot 1 Book 17 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.