Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Offices & Warehouse at 269-277 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Richardson Wharf Co. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 2-14 Cross Street.
About This Item
- Address: 269-277 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Richardson Wharf Co.
- Use: Offices & Warehouse
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38G Lot 2 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- City Sales Dept.
- Oils, White Lead, Glass and Putty
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- Talbot, Brooks & Ayer
- tax assessment
- Wholesale Hardware, Atlas Paint, Murphy Varnishes
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.