Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Factory - Pickle at 208-210 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Estate of Elizabeth W. Thomas in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 208-210 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Estate of Elizabeth W. Thomas
- Use: Factory - Pickle
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 31K Lot 1 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Eastern Grain Co. Everything in Flour, Grain and Feed
- Garneau Eveleth Co. Olives, Limes
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.