Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Shop - Junk at 144 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Clinton W. Davis Agent in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 144 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Clinton W. Davis Agent
- Use: Shop - Junk
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 30H Lot 2 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Commercial Junk Co.
- Marine Supply Co. Ship Stores and Steamship Supplies
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.