Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 37301
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store at 141-145 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by William J Dennis in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Silver Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 141-145 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: William J Dennis
- Use: Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 31A Lot 8 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Candy, Magazines, Gloves, Stockings, Mittens, Newspapers
- Carved Indian statue
- Coca Cola, Cigars & Tobacco, Fishermans outfitters, Playing Cards
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- W.J. Dennis Store
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.