Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office at 23-31 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by William J Foley in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 23-31 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: William J Foley
- Use: Office
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29N Lot 31 Book 16 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- William J. Foley Trucking
- Windlass and Ship Auxiliaries
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.