Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An ambrotype, made by C.S. Anderson of Bath, of three unidentified woman.
The sitters are possibly a mother and two daughters.
About This Item
- Title: C. S. Anderson ambrotype, Bath, ca. 1860
- Creator: Sanderson, C. S.
- Creation Date: circa 1860
- Subject Date: circa 1860
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ambrotype
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: 2007.224.045
- Collection: Vickery - Shettleworth Collection of Early Maine Photography
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.